Sabtu, 27 Desember 2008

Love Sucks


Ahh..I really need something to write on.
I don't know. These few days, I feel so messed up.
The most thing that have irritated me is that I feel so unsure about someone.
The things don't go well as I think it could be.
And turn into sucks things.


I'm a little bit disappointed.
I don't know what he wants from me.
I feel like he is playing a game with me.
I don't want to make the same mistakes as I did before.
But how could I prevent my feelings?
It's so unpredictable.

Am I wrong?
Am I the one who should be blame?
Am I the one who never satisfied?
Then what should I do?
Should I gave this things up?

These things start to drive me crazy.

Love sucks.

4 komentar:

Nico Setiawan Susilo mengatakan...

wah, itu puisi ya ren?
hehehe...
merasuk ke tulang sum2 lho kata2nya ^^

btw, blogq skrg pindah niy ren, d sini ni :
www.nicosusilo.blogspot.com

^^

Anonim mengatakan...

merinding bacanya...

Anonim mengatakan...

semangat!!! :D ini curahan isi hati?

salon mobil mengatakan...

nice post mbah...love suck...